We are all counting down to Connect’DX and in our previous post, we gave you an overview of everything the event will have to offer.
In this post, we thought we would focus on telling you more about the sessions you will be able to view live and on-demand.
Our focus is on delivering high-value physical security content
Although we announced the event over a month ago, it feels like only yesterday! Our product and industry marketing teams have developed more than 30 new educational sessions – and now we need to get them ready for when the show opens on April 20th at 8 am pacific time!
See what topics we will be covering in the video below:
Genetec live & on-demand product sessions
Part of our focus is to bring participants solid product demos, but more importantly, we have focused on delivering live content that will be helpful and educational for our global audience.
So, in addition to great on-demand product content in our trade show booth, you can also expect live interviews with customers that will discuss the ins and outs of their operations and use of technology, such as:
- Cloud-first: A live panel discussion with Barclays, Starbucks Coffee Company, and Uber
- Access control migration discussion with Sykes
And you can also connect with our product leaders during the live technology showcases and chats for our products including:
Industry presentations and panels
In addition to the customer sessions mentioned above, our industry teams have also been busy finding unique and market-leading end users to join us during the event!
We are very fortunate to have a line up of great Genetec-led industry sessions complemented by clients who will be sharing their everyday challenges and the successes with technology including:
- Greater Toronto Airport Authorities: Canada’s busiest airport managing approximately 50 million passengers every year
- Skechers USA: A multi-billion-dollar, award-winning global brand, Skechers designs and develops lifestyle and performance product
- Starbucks Coffee Company: Runs (in 2019) 30,000 stores across 80 markets with more than 300,000 men and women who proudly wear their green apron
- TJX Companies Inc.: Ranked 85 among Fortune 500 companies, TJX (in 2018) has more than 4,300 stores in 9 countries, 3 e-commerce sites, and approximately 270,000 Associates
Register to secure your spot for Connect’DX
With more than 4000 people already planning to attend sessions on April 20-22, we want to ensure you can too!
For more information, you can view our live conference agenda here.